My 2018-19 Narrative will revolve around a Super Hero Theme. Students will be able to select one of eight “AVATAR TYPES” each of which will be based around common Super Hero archetypes.
This post will deal with the SUPER STRENGTH trait.
Comic Book Examples
The Incredible Hulk
Common Assessment Powers
With massive super strength this Super is able to crack open their notebooks for limited times during the Common Assessment
- Hunters – Full Hearts = use notes for full test / 2 Hearts = 45 mins / 1 Heart = 20 mins / No hearts = no time
- Sentinals – 20 minutes for each charge or Full Charge = Full test
Battle Mechanic Special Attacks
RAGE – One time per clash roll the attack die and a 4 sided die. Multiply the two together for the full attack.
- *When Equipped – instead of earning allies in a skirmish earn one heart or charge
- Substitute a 6 sided die for the 4 sided die in the RAGE special attack
- Substitute a 8 sided die for the 4 sided die in the RAGE special attack
- After correctly answering a question select one player to immediately KO
For Skirmishes, Clashes, and Boss Fights each type will have different Attack and Defense Points. During these Battles students will roll a die or dice to “attack”. In the chart below the Attack column represents the die or dice that the student can use during these Battles. The “Level” on the chart is the level the student is in the class and this number appears on their personal grade sheets.