My 2018-19 Narrative will revolve around a Super Hero Theme. Students will be able to select one of eight “AVATAR TYPES” each of which will be based around common Super Hero archetypes. This post will deal with the SUPER SPEED trait.
Comic Book Examples
Common Assessment Powers
This time can run so fast that they can turn back time! Within 1 week this type can take an alternative version of the standard common assessment. The higher of the 2 grades.
- Hunters – must have at least 1 heart
- Sentinals – must have at least 1/2 charge
Battle Mechanic Special Attacks.
1-2 Punch – Roll the 6 sided die as many times as possible in 15 seconds. The sum of the numbers is the attack.
- *When Equipped – instead of earning allies in a skirmish, the player earns 50XP with a victory
- *When Equipped – instead of earning allies in a skirmish earn one heart or charge
- add 5 seconds to the 1-2 Punch Special Attack
- Substitute a 8 sided die for the 6 sided die in the 1-2 Punch special attack
- If an ally is targeted to be KO’d play this card to absorb the attack. Roll any die. If the number is odd the attack misses. If even this player is KO’d
For Skirmishes, Clashes, and Boss Fights each type will have different Attack and Defense Points. During these Battles students will roll a die or dice to “attack”. In the chart below the Attack column represents the die or dice that the student can use during these Battles. The “Level” on the chart is the level the student is in the class and this number appears on their personal grade sheets.