My 2018-19 Narrative will revolve around a Super Hero Theme. Students will be able to select one of eight “AVATAR TYPES” each of which will be based around common Super Hero archetypes. This post will deal with the INDESTRUCTIBLE trait.
Comic Book Examples
Common Assessment Powers
Get a 60% or higher on the exam, replace the “Notes” average with the amount of XP equal to the % of the exam (i.e. an 80% on the exam will get 80% of the XP for the notes in that unit) or keep the notes XP earned.
Battle Mechanic Special Attacks
Sacrifice – Once per Clash, all Indestructibles can come to a consensus. They will not attack and in return will form a “Wall” to block ALL opponent attacks
- *When Equipped – instead of earning allies in a skirmish, the player earns 50XP with a victory
- *When Equipped – instead of earning allies in a skirmish earn one heart or charge
- After correctly answering a question all Indestructable types on this side roll a die. If none rolls a 1 then the opponent attack fails.
- If this player is targetted to be KO’d the opponent is also KO’d
- After correctly answering a question roll a 20 sided die to add to the attack roll
For Skirmishes, Clashes, and Boss Fights each type will have different Attack and Defense Points. During these Battles students will roll a die or dice to “attack”. In the chart below the Attack column represents the die or dice that the student can use during these Battles. The “Level” on the chart is the level the student is in the class and this number appears on their personal grade sheets.